Who doesn’t love a classic chocolate chip cookie? Add a little extra oomph with this cannabis-infused version that’s sure to be a hit at your next gathering. Here’s how to make them.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cannabis-infused oil or butter
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and then stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and the cannabis-infused oil or butter.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your cannabis-infused chocolate chip cookies! Remember to always use caution and to start with a small serving size, as the effects of edibles can take a while to kick in but can last for several hours.
Note: The potency of your cannabis-infused oil or butter will affect the strength of the cookies. Be sure to consult with a healthcare professional to determine the appropriate serving size for your needs.