Prep/Total Time: 15 minutes.
Upgraded: Nov. 01, 2023
We’ve all existed. It’s 7 p.m. and you’re at home with an unexpected yearning for Chipotle. You do not seem like going all the method to Chipotle, they do not have a drive-thru, and shipment is type of sluggish. What’s a starving individual to do? You make an at-home Chipotle salad total with a copycat variation of their Honey Chipotle Vinaigrette! It’s one of our preferred homemade salad dressings.– Lauren Habermehl, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
- 1/3 cup red white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup additional virgin olive oil
- In a mixer or food mill, integrate the very first 9 components; puree up until smooth. With the motor running, gradually drizzle in olive oil.
2 tablespoons: 152 calories, 14g fat (2g hydrogenated fat), 0 cholesterol, 253mg salt, 8g carb (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.