Preparation: 10 minutes. resting Bake: 15 minutes.
Upgraded: Oct. 29, 2023
Our editors and specialists handpick every item we include. We might make a commission from your purchases.
- 2 bundles (1/4 ounce each) active dry yeast
- 2 cups warm water (110 ° to 115 °)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 to 5-1/2 cups versatile flour
- Pizza garnishes of your option
- In a big bowl, liquify yeast in warm water. Include the oil, sugar, salt and 3 cups flour. Beat up until smooth. Stir in adequate staying flour to form a company dough. Turn onto a floured surface area; cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into 10 pieces. Roll each part into an 8-in. circle; puncture each circle of dough a number of times with the branches of a fork. Transfer dough to greased baking sheets gently sprayed with cornmeal, developing edges somewhat. Do not let increase. Bake at 425 ° till gently browned, 6-8 minutes. Include garnishes; bake 8-12 minutes longer.
1 crust: 285 calories, 6g fat (1g filled fat), 0 cholesterol, 120mg salt, 49g carb (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.